Enjoy the magical nature of St. Catherine, with the amazement of its mountains, Start your tour to visit St. Catherine Monastery which is considered one of the most famous and the oldest monasteries in the world: Situated at the base of the mountain where Moses received the Ten Commandments . then visit , Room of the Skulls, Burning Bush , and enjoy an amazing collection of icons and one of the most important collections of illuminated manuscripts in the world are all housed in the monastery complex. Its rich library houses the world’s second largest collection of illuminated manuscripts after the Vatican.
, finally drive to Dahab city, You will take a tour around this beautiful town, shopping some souvenirs, having lunch at one of the local restaurants there. After that you will start your way back towards Sharm el Sheikh.
- name: St. Catherine Monastery from Sharm el Sheikh Port
- Duration: 8 hours
- Port: Sharm El-shiekh
- City: Sharm El-shiekh
you will visit
• All transfers by A-C van
• English speaking guide
• Entrance fees
• Lunch at a local restaurant
• Any extras not mentioned in the program
Tour Requirements : passport , A breakfast box , Sun glasses , Comfortable shoes , Cotton clothes in summer , Warm clothes in winter , Photo/Video Camera
Tour and Prices
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in cash to the guide whom you meet in the morning of the same day, US dollars, Euro, British pound, or EGP.
The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Deposit and Payment
The lowest deposit ever only 10% of the price can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Pay pal Secured payment system on our website.
- From 0 - 05.99 years FREE
- From 6 - 11.99 years pay 50% of adult tour price
- 12+ pay adult tour price
- In case the tour includes flight tickets then an extra charge for children is applied.
Booking confirmation & Vouchers:
An official booking confirmation voucher will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed & your deposit is received.
Travelish Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Travelish Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.
Group Quote Request:
• How do I request a group quote from (travelishtours.com)?
• Just send us Email email@example.com
• Be prepared to provide your travel dates, number of seats, departure and arrival cities for any flights. Do you have a specific budget, flexible dates/times or any other specific requirements? Let us know. Your Groups Specialist who will contact you within 24 hours.
• • Group: According to airline standards, a group consists of 10 or more individuals traveling together.