The white desert is a miracle delivered by Mother Nature for us to enjoy! This safari adventure is the most interesting one on our planet. If visiting Egypt, you should do this adventure and see what god has prepared for you on earth.
- name: White & Black Desert Trip from Cairo
- Duration: 2 day
you will visit
- Day 1: Overnight Camping in White Desert & Dinner under the Stars
You will depart from Cairo at 07:00 for the 4-hour drive to the El Bahariya Oasis. Here in White Desert .This unique landscape is set in a depression, and its intriguing aspect is the result of the chalk rock formations caused by sandstorms and the chalk deposits that settle on the ground. While driving you will have many stops to see the black desert where the sand is caked with a gold and black crust, Nestled between the two deserts, the start of Crystal Mountain (Cave Crystal Mountain) offers yet more wondrous sights and is best known for its quartz crystals, the obstacles desert, the Egyptian canyon, the old while desert, and the ancient valleys. Agabat Area off road “the Wonders Area” sparkling like diamonds, and the Valley of El Haize with its hot spring, play sand boarding. Your driver is preparing one of the best meals you will ever have! Drinks are included in this trip. Camp will be set and after Barbeque delicious dinner you will be ready to sleep under the bright stars our planet offers.
Day 2: El Bahariya Oasis, Temple of Alexander the Great, Tombs of the Nobles and the English Mountain:
After a delightful breakfast in the White Desert you will return to El Bahariya Oasis for a tour of the city that has been home to Bedouin tribes for centuries. you will visit the ruins of the temple of Alexander the Great as it’s believed that Alexander the Great visited Bahariya during his return from his visit to the oracle of Amon at Siwa oasis and the tombs of the nobles at the Valley of the Golden Mummies dating back to the Greco-Roman era .They were discovered in 1996 and their number is more 250 well preserved mummies. You will visit the Temple of Ain El Muftella which was once the main water source of the old capital of the oasis, the Sand Dunes and the Salt Lake. Climb to the English mountain, the highest point there to see the sunset. Depending on time, there may also be a chance to enjoy a bathe in a thermal spring before your transfer back to Cairo for your hotel drop-off or at Cairo airport for your onward travels.
• 1 night desert safari camping on full board basis
• All transfers
• Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide
• All tours and excursions by 4×4 vehicle
• Meet and assist service at all destinations
• Entrance fees
• Taxes and services
• Visa entry to Egypt
• Tips and gratuities
Good to Know:
This Tour is available every day, but you should book at least 24 hours in advance.
• Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. 4 stars hotel (B&B)
• The 'Single supplement' applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
• *Above prices are WITHOUT international airfare
• * Above prices are applicable all year: except for the Easter and Christmas periods.
• Easter and Christmas Supplement 10%
• Payment Policy
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 10 %, This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, Pay pal, wire transfer and or Western Union
• Children Policy
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
• Booking confirmation & Vouchers:
An official booking confirmation voucher will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed & your deposit is received.
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
• Group Quote Request:
• How do I request a group quote from (travelishtours.com)?
Just send us Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Be prepared to provide your travel dates, number of seats, departure and arrival cities for any flights. Do you have a specific budget, flexible dates/times or any other specific requirements? Let us know. Your Groups Specialist who will contact you within 24 hours.
• Group: According to airline standards, a group consists of 10 or more individuals traveling together.