Spend a wonderful day full of joy & fun, Upon reaching Sokhna port, you leave your ship on your way to Cairo. Enjoy visiting the best attractions of Cairo and discover the secrets of capital of Egypt with us, start the tour to the Giza plateau where the only remaining wonder of the Ancient World, the legendary Pyramids of Giza still stands. Although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Khufu (Cheops), Chephren, and Mykerinus. Continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the beauty of iconic Sphinx, the largest statue on earth with 72 meters in length and 23 meters high. A stop at the Western Plateau affords great photo opportunities of the three Pyramids and the sprawling city of Cairo at the background. Visit the Complex of Saqqara which belongs to King Djoser and his step pyramid which is considered the first pyramid in Egypt and the first rock-cut building by mankind in the history. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC). In the near distance you will also see the pyramid of king Titi, the pyramid of king Unas, and see the pyramids of Dahshur from a distance. Moving on towards Memphis" Old kingdom's first capital of Egypt .It was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years, The Open Air Museum at Memphis is one of the "must see" sites in Egypt! Here you’ll see the best and the biggest statue of king Ramses the second-16 meters high, the alabaster sphinx of Queen Hatshepsut. Egyptian Lunch will be served in a countryside restaurant with delicious organic food. On the way back there will be a stop at for shopping. After this amazing trip through Egypt’s pharaonic past you will drive back to your cruise ship in El Ein El Sokhna Port .
- name: Pyramids and Saqqara from Sokhna
- Duration: 10 hours
- Port: El-Aien El-Sokhna
- City: Cairo
you will visit
• Pick up services from Port & return (by the cruise exit door)
• Entrance fees to all the sites mentioned in the itinerary.
• All tours as mentioned with a professional tour guide(specialist in Egyptology)
• A modern air-con tourist car with professional driver who stays with the car all the time.
• Lunch meal at local restaurant.
• Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• All taxes & service charge.
• Assist & transfer to port to catch your Cruise
• Drinks from any kind other than mineral drinking water during tours.
• Gratuities (tipping the guide and the driver)
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary, such as Royal mummies room or inside the great pyramid.
Tour and Prices
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in cash to the guide whom you meet in the morning of the same day, US dollars, Euro, British pound, or EGP.
The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Deposit and Payment
The lowest deposit ever only 10% of the price can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Pay pal Secured payment system on our website.
- From 0 - 05.99 years FREE
- From 6 - 11.99 years pay 50% of adult tour price
- 12+ pay adult tour price
- In case the tour includes flight tickets then an extra charge for children is applied.
Booking confirmation & Vouchers:
An official booking confirmation voucher will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed & your deposit is received.
Travelish Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Travelish Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.
Group Quote Request:
• How do I request a group quote from (travelishtours.com)?
• Just send us Email email@example.com
• Be prepared to provide your travel dates, number of seats, departure and arrival cities for any flights. Do you have a specific budget, flexible dates/times or any other specific requirements? Let us know. Your Groups Specialist who will contact you within 24 hours.
• • Group: According to airline standards, a group consists of 10 or more individuals traveling together.